There are a number of different ways you are able to purchase your goods via the Nestling online store.
- Credit card – Via Paypal
- Electronic Transfer/Direct Debit
If you would like to pay via bank deposit or electronic payment, you will need to select the offline payment at the time of checkout, we will be notified of your order and will email you an invoice with our bank account details.
We want everyone to experience babywearing and our range of products, so we do offer layby on all items over $100.00.
Nestling Layby Terms and conditions
- Standard 3 month term
- 20% non-refundable deposit made within 3 days
- Payment are to be made on a regular basis
- Laybys will deemed to be cancelled through non-payment or if not paid in full or collected by the due date unless otherwise agreed.
To layby a product online, you will need to select of offline payment method, this allows you to process the order, we will supply you with an invoice and terms and conditions of your layby. All payments are to be made by direct debit.
Returns & Refunds
If you wish to return an item, Nestling will offer you an exchange or credit note as along as you;
- Return the goods within 14 days of purchase
- You return the product with original packaging, manuals and accessories
- The product is unworn, unopened and in original condition
Returns and refunds excludes gift vouchers or products that have been won through promotions, competitions or giveaways.
You’ll be responsible for the shipping costs in getting the goods back to us and if you are exchanging goods, also shipping the new items back to you.
If Nesting is not satisfied with the above, Nestling reserves the right not to exchange or offer a credit note.